mánudagur, 1. apríl 2013

Lyron's insane plan

Lyron and I had an interesting convo today.

"Dying Man shards behave differently from universe to universe. The thing is Huntress, is that dying man shards in your verse tend to not like other possessive things in the same body. So the way to lure them out would be to be infected by something else that is easier to deal with!" Lyron said.

"Why do I see this going wrong"

"Like, say if you were being camperfied, then these two shards would pop right out and go to the nearest body. So we need EAT and a dead body"

"Wow that sounds like the worst plan ever" I said "It just might work"

It sounds crazy, I know, but depending on how we do it it really might work. I kind of have nothing to lose at this point, if I die...then I just die, simple.

I really hope this works though. That will be one less problem to deal with.

I think this is an excellent plan the cute lady is making!

True that Lucy!


Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli