föstudagur, 29. mars 2013

A girl named Lyron

So I met this girl named Lyron as the title of this post suggests. She...ehm was wandering about town when I ran into her, like literally. I was running from the Cold Boy(fear of isolation) and I ran into her. I didn't have time to chit-chat and felt like saving her from Coldy, so I grabbed her by her arm and ran towards my safe house.

I have safe houses all around the city. Places I know I'm safe-ish from the fears, it kind of helps when running from them. There isn't any magic in it, they are just well hidden.

"Sorry, I just-"

"The fears, huh?"

"Oh, you know about them"

"Yeah, I've encountered a few, mostly the dying man and some servants"

"The actual dying man or..."

"A shard of course"

"Really, I have 2 shards within me...it sucks"

Come on we aren't that bad :C

"Interesting, want some help?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well...I've been trying to find ways to rid people of dying man shards, I think I know of a way, it might not work though"

"Thats...nice of you, thank you"

I know what you are thinking. Why am I trusting a complete stranger?
I'm not.

I'm trusting a pretty cute stranger.

There's a difference!

...and you yelled at me before for finding Alicia cute.

Fine...I apologize.

I hope this works though...nothing really against Lucy, but i'd prefer to not share my body anymore. No offense.

None taken ^-^

I hope you die a slow and painful death Huntress!


Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli