sunnudagur, 24. mars 2013

Annoying Shards

Alright, you know what I've been getting into?

Fearblogs. I kind of like reading about other people are up to and often but not its valuable since I get hints on what works and what doesn't.

Not that I need it THAT much at this point, but it can't hurt.

The people that have fearblogs are always interesting.

Like Alicia, whose blog is Owls sleeping in the clouds. Alicia is a lesbian teenager, who after some sessions with her therapist starts to become the target of various fears. I won't spoil it for you guys, because its really fun reading what happens to her. I'm not saying I'm enjoying her misfortune, heavens no...I just like her personality and how she deals with the fears. Also the fears behave themselves strangely in this one, its quite interesting.

Don't forget that she's really cute .w.

That's all you can think of isn't it, Lucy? Can you think of something besides the aesthetic pleasantness of girls?


<_<


Come on, let the girl have some fun. I mean, what do you expect...you aren't really helping our agenda...so we are bored!


Fact...shut up!


Where was I? Ah yes...


I'm thinking of trying to find some information on how to get rid of Dying Man shards. I mean there must be a way right?


Wish me luck!


I wish bad things to happen to you!

2 ummæli:

  1. Oh yeah, I'm so sexy that even the Fears want me. <.<

    Unfortunatly for them I don't swing that way. Human females only, thank you very much.

    Good luck on finding a way to get rid of them. I'd love to get rid of mine. <.<

    SvaraEyða
  2. Don't forget to share if you find anything useful.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    SvaraEyða