föstudagur, 22. mars 2013

Dying People

One thing that is interesting about me, is that technically I can never run from the fears. Two parts of one of them are within me.

The Dying Man.

Which is the fear of dying.

Unlike the others though, the dying man has many shards or pieces of itself. All of them have a different mindset and personality.

I have two of those shards within me.

One is called The Fact, the other is a female one named Lucy.

You seem annoyed. We aren't that terrible. ~Lucy

Ugh, still...its not like they do much damage or at least Lucy doesn't. The Fact however has often taken control of me and made me do various things, often activity to further his agenda.

I usually don't recall those events, but I know they happen. He refuses to tell me, which worries me a little.

If it only worries you a little, I'm not doing my job properly ~ The Fact.

So yeah...Lucy is cool, The Fact is my biggest problem right now. I've had the two of them ever since and incident a few weeks back, I'll get into the details of that later.
I may know someone who can help me though, couldn't hurt to try.

Oh yes it could, if I have anything to say about it!

Engin ummæli:

Skrifa ummæli